Planning to start your WordPress blog? Many people like you want to develop their website/blog in WordPress. But do you know what it is?
Technically, WordPress is an open-source content management system licensed under GPLv2, which indicates that anyone can use or modify the WordPress software without paying anything.
The current stats of WordPress state that it powers over 35.2% websites on the Internet.
But there are some more reasons of using WordPress for developing your website. You can create all types of websites in WordPress. This being just one let’s check the other reasons to use this platform.
WordPress is Extensible
Though you aren’t a developer, modifying your website is easily possible with WordPress themes and plugins.
Themes: Used to change your website appearance.
Plugins: Used to change the functioning of your website.
Today, WordPress serves more than 50,000 free WordPress plugins and 5,000 free WordPress themes, as well as tons of premium options.
WordPress is Easy to Install
Thinking about how to build your website? You don’t need to be a tech genius. Just click a few buttons and install WordPress on your website.
Most web hosts today:
Provide preinstalled WordPress so that you can go online instantly.
Offer dedicated tools that make installation very easy.
WordPress is Free and Open Source
The biggest benefit of WordPress is that it is free and open-source software. This means you just need to pay for the hosting and use WordPress for free. Alternatively, other platforms such as SquareSpace, Weebly, Wix, etc. are paid or offer significant features with their paid plans.
WordPress is Flexible
We have already covered this point above but WordPress lets you create any type of website. Also, your website can enhance with you.
If you want to add a forum to your existing WordPress website, you just need to install the bbPress plugin. Additionally, you can also add a social network using the same plugin.
This means you are never locked into a specific set of functions, instead you can always keep evolving.
Easy to Find Help for WordPress
Since WordPress is highly popular, you can easily find help if you have any issues. You can get the helps from blogs, tutorials, forums, Facebook groups and developers.
After checking the reasons for using WordPress for your website/blog development, let’s now take a look at the review of the best managed WordPress hosting Australia provider for bloggers.
The web hosting company, MilesWeb was founded in 2012 and is based in India. Looking at the company’s current state, they server over 16000 customers globally. Though being established since few years, it took very less time for them to reach to the global market. They offer wide range of web hosting solutions such as shared, dedicated, VPS, reseller, WordPress, cloud, Magento, etc. Their web hosting plans are affordable and so even startups can take a step towards the online world with them.
With their reseller hosting Australia plans you can earn extra by selling web hosting services.
Their customer support team works tediously on the queries of customers and deliver proper solutions. Available 24/7 you can contact them via live chat and email. Additionally, they know the importance of your website and so help to keep your website always up by offering 99.95% uptime. If you are unsure about their service, you can try their service for a few days and if not satisfied, you can ask for the refund within 30 days of purchase.
Managed WordPress Hosting
MilesWeb offers managed WordPress hosting plans as below:
• Free Domain: You get a free domain with the Heart and Diamond plans which save your cost for buying a new domain.
• Free Migration: You can migrate your website at any time for free. Their team will do the migration for you with all your data.
• Automatic WordPress Updates: WordPress updates are automatically installed immediately after their release.
• Fast SSD Storage: You get SSD storage on all their WordPress hosting plans, that improves your website performance by 200%.
• Free SSL Security: By default, all the websites hosting on their WordPress server are secure with SSL certificate.
• WordPress Preconfigured: You don’t need to install WordPress manually as it is preconfigured for you. You can immediately take your website online with it.
• Fast Provisioning: You can easily launch cloud instance within few minutes with the cloud infrastructure. It offers ultra-fast, robust and scalable hosting for WordPress.
• Secure Email: You can create unlimited email accounts and email addresses with IMAP/POP/SMTP accounts.
• Datacenter Choice: You can select your datacenter as per your target audience.
• Cloudflare Railgun: The wide area network (WAN) optimization technology, Railgun is offered by Cloudflare speeds up the performance of non-cached web pages.
• GZIP/Brotli Compression: GZIP compression is included in all their WordPress hosting plans as it improves the delivery time of sites of all sizes.
• SFTP Access: You can transfer files in a secure way between the networked hosts with SFTP.
• WP-CLI: This is a powerful toolset that helps to interact with your website via commandline interface.
• CDN: You get CDN that helps to enhance the reach and performance of your website, ultimately improving the visitors’ experience.
• Cloning: You can create an independent clone of your website with just one click while performing other tasks.
• Automated Daily Backups: Your websites backup is taken daily and you can restore it at anytime required. You need to pay extra for this feature.
• 24/7 WordPress Support: They have a dedicated team for WordPress support that helps to resolve your WordPress issues instantly.
• Server-side Optimizations: Their servers are configured with some specifications that help to boost the performance of your WordPress websites.
• Caching: You can reduce the load time of your website with the caching tool that clears your website cache regularly.
What do you think? If you are looking for managed WordPress host that can take the complete responsibility of your website, MilesWeb is the best. They offer the best features and functionalities for best performance and user experience.